If you have lost access to your Coinbase account, you can recover it in a few simple steps with my helpful tips.
This is a problem that many Coinbase users may have to deal with at some point. You may try these steps first to resolve the problem if it might work for you;
1. Clear the cache and cookies on your browser
2. Take the key out of the port and put it back again. A light should appear on the key
3. Close your browser and try opening it again
4. Ensure that your key supports U2F/WebAuthn standard
If you can no longer access the email address associated with your Coinbase account, you must initiate a recovery process. Follow these steps to update your email address;
1. Use your old email address and password to sign in
2. Enter the two-factor token
3. Click on the option I no longer have access to my email address
4. Enter your new email address
5. Coinbase will send an email to your account. Click on the blue button in the email.
Read more :- coinbase stock || coinbase wallet || coinbase issues || coinbase login issues || coinbase connection issues || coinbase support || coinbase support number || coinbase help || coinbase wallet support
Contact number :- +1 855 ( 300 ) 1590
Read Blog :- https://www.cryptocurrencynumber.com/coinbase/
Twitter :- https://twitter.com/MariaSu33308986